above-ground pool alarm system uses an underwater rudder switch that floats undisturbed by rain or wind.
When an object enters the pool, the rudder switch is moved off center by the action of the underwater waves and triggers the alarm.
- Operates on 1 9V Battery (not included) for up to 6 months
- Auto Low-battery check - chirps every 60 seconds when battery is low
- Patented design ensures highest accuracy - prevents rain or wind false alarms
- Test button
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Extra loud alarm siren
- Includes remote receiver for inside your home
- Detects objects as light as 15 pounds
- Protects above-ground pools up to 24 ft. round or 16'x32' oval (use additional alarms for larger above-ground pools)
- Can be used with a solar blanket